Saving search parameters for further use
If you often use a regular expression, you can save it in favorites. Search pattern, replacement, and search modes will be saved.
Press the button with downward arrow (near Search for and Replace with fields) and select Add to favorites.
Now type the name of the favorite, under which it will appear in the menu. You can also correct the pattern or the modes here.
Your search parameters are now saved. You can go back to them by selecting the item from menu:
The Manage favorites dialog allows you to edit the saved parameters or to delete them.
This is a page from Aba Search and Replace help file.
- Welcome to Aba
- Getting started
- How-to guides
- Selecting the files to search in
- Inserting some text at the beginning of each file
- Replacing multiple lines of text
- Searching in Unicode files
- Replacing in binary files
- Performing operations with found files
- Undoing the replacement
- Saving search parameters for further use
- Removing private data
- Adding or removing Aba from Explorer context menu
- Integrating Aba with Total Commander
- Integrating Aba with Free Commander
- Integrating Aba with Directory Opus
- Regular Expressions
- User interface
- Version history