Replacing multiple lines of text
Enter or copy-and-paste the text you want to search for. You don't need any special treatment for line separators.
This feature is useful for replacing banner code and other repeating elements. Note that regular expressions can span multiple lines, too. Aba handles text files with Windows (CR+LF) and Unix-style (LF) line terminators, and you don't need to specify the terminator explicitly.
This is a page from Aba Search and Replace help file.
- Welcome to Aba
- Getting started
- How-to guides
- Selecting the files to search in
- Inserting some text at the beginning of each file
- Replacing multiple lines of text
- Searching in Unicode files
- Replacing in binary files
- Performing operations with found files
- Undoing the replacement
- Saving search parameters for further use
- Removing private data
- Adding or removing Aba from Explorer context menu
- Integrating Aba with Total Commander
- Regular Expressions
- User interface
- Version history