This is a page from Aba Search and Replace help file.
- Welcome to Aba
- Getting started
- How-to guides
- Selecting the files to search in
- Inserting some text at the beginning of each file
- Replacing multiple lines of text
- Searching in Unicode files
- Replacing in binary files
- Performing operations with found files
- Undoing the replacement
- Saving search parameters for further use
- Removing private data
- Adding or removing Aba from Explorer context menu
- Integrating Aba with Total Commander
- Regular Expressions
- User interface
- Version history
The regular expression handling code is derived from the public domain library by Henry Spencer.
Many thanks to JJS, who provided a plenty of suggestions and bug reports. Without his help, Aba 1.0 would be slower and buggy, or may be never released at all.
Thanks to Angelo and Antonio from Geminisoft for their kind help and to Karsten Kankowski for his tips. Thanks to translators: Stefan Schuck (German), Angelo and Antonio (Italian), and Roberto Porcar (Spanish).
Finally, thank you for using Aba Search and Replace. I hope that you will find this program useful and handy.
Previous topic | Next topic