Thank you for your interest in registering Aba and Replace. The price for one license is $30 (including VAT for European Union). The fee can be paid by all major credit cards, cheque, wire transfer, or PayPal. Registered users get the following benefits:
- no nag screens and trial version limitations;
- technical support by e-mail;
- free upgrades to future versions.
After using this program for 30 days, you must register it.
Do I need personal license or multi-user license?
- Personal license allows you to use Aba Search and Replace on any number of computers, as long as it is used by only one person at any time (e.g., one installation on your desktop computer and one on your laptop). The usage by multiple people on several computers requires buying a multi-user license.
- Multi-user license allows a company or an institution to install and use the program on the limited number of computers, which must be no more than the number of licenses you have purchased. Each purchased license also allows a single user to use the program at home.
Data Controller under GDPR: Piotr Kaňkowski, Lidická 700/19, 60200, Brno, Czech Republic.
When you buy our software or write us using the contact form, we collect and store the following information about you:
- full name;
- email address;
- postal address;
- phone number;
- IP address.
We store your data with the following companies (data processors under GDPR): PayPro Global, Inc. (Canada).
We process your personal data for these purposes: to fulfill your purchase and to generate license keys, to provide you technical support for our software, to comply with laws and regulations (in particular, to calculate and report taxes), and to prevent credit card fraud. See GDPR, article 6.1b, 6.1c, and 6.1f.
We keep this information for 10 years (which is also the required period to keep records for VAT in EU); you can ask us to remove or update it at any time.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 16; we don't knowingly collect information from them.
We don't use your personal data to market any third-party products and services to you. We never sell or rent your personal data to telemarketers or anyone else.
We protect your data using multi-factor authentication, strong passwords, encryption, and other security measures. The contractors that we may hire have no access to your personal data. We make encrypted backups and wipe out any disks we dispose.
During the first 30 days after your purchase, you can ask for full refund if the software is not activated. Once software is activated with your purchased license keys, you are ineligible for the refund.
Piotr Kaňkowski. Lidická 700/19, 60200, Brno, Czech Republic. Natural person recorded in the Czech Trade register. Registration number (IČO): 04133544.