This is a page from Aba Search and Replace help file.
- Welcome to Aba
- Getting started
- How-to guides
- Selecting the files to search in
- Inserting some text at the beginning of each file
- Replacing multiple lines of text
- Searching in Unicode files
- Replacing in binary files
- Performing operations with found files
- Undoing the replacement
- Saving search parameters for further use
- Removing private data
- Adding or removing Aba from Explorer context menu
- Integrating Aba with Total Commander
- Regular Expressions
- User interface
- Version history
Adding or removing Aba from Explorer context menu
By default, Aba Search and Replace is added to Explorer context menu during installation, so that you quickly can run the program for any folder in Explorer.
If you wish to remove Aba from Explorer context menu, close Aba and run the installer again. On the Installation options page, uncheck Add Aba to Explorer context menu and press Install button. Aba will now disappear from Explorer context menu.
To add Aba to context menu, follow the same procedure, but leave the Add Aba to Explorer context menu option checked.