Click on any of the interface elements to find more about it:
The main window is divided into Search, Replace, and Undo tabs. On the Search tab, you can view the found phrase in context: the lower pane shows you the lines where the phrase was found. On the Replace tab, you can preview the result of replacement. The left column lists the occurrences found in your files; the right column shows the same lines after replacement.
The Undo tab allows you to revert your files to the previous state after replacement.
This is a page from Aba Search and Replace help file.
- Welcome to Aba
- Getting started
- How-to guides
- Selecting the files to search in
- Inserting some text at the beginning of each file
- Replacing multiple lines of text
- Searching in Unicode files
- Replacing in binary files
- Performing operations with the found files
- Undoing a replacement
- Saving search parameters for further use
- Removing private data
- Adding or removing Aba from Explorer context menu
- Integrating Aba with Total Commander
- Integrating Aba with Free Commander
- Integrating Aba with Directory Opus
- Regular Expressions
- User interface
- Command line
- Version history