Performing operations with found files
Enter the text you want to search for. When the found files appear in the results pane, you can:
- switch to Search tab and click a file to view its contents in the context viewer;
- double-click a file to open it in an external program;
- right-click a file to open it in another program, to copy or to cut it, to send it to your CD drive, or to delete it;
- press Alt+Enter to view file properties;
- press F3 to launch an external viewer (you can choose one in the Options dialog);
- press F4 to launch an external editor.
After pressing the Replace button, you can do the same operations with modified files.
You also can use Open, View, and Edit commands in the File menu at the bottom of Replace tab.