Aba 2.1 released
11 Nov 2011
The new version fixes some bugs like incorrectly displayed date/time and adds the File menu for viewing/editing a file or copying the results list into clipboard.
Just as always, the upgrade is free for registered users.
This is a blog about Aba Search and Replace, a tool for replacing text in multiple files.
- Aba 2.4 released
- Review of Aba Search and Replace with video
- Aba 2.2 released
- Discount on Aba Search and Replace
- Using search and replace to rename a method
- Cleaning the output of a converter
- Aba 2.1 released
- How to replace HTML tags using regular expressions
- Video trailer for Aba
- Aba 2.0 released