Aba 2.1 released
11 Nov 2011
The new version fixes some bugs like incorrectly displayed date/time and adds the File menu for viewing/editing a file or copying the results list into clipboard.
Just as always, the upgrade is free for registered users.
Replacing text in several files used to be a tedious and error-prone task. Aba Search and Replace solves the problem, allowing you to correct errors on your web pages, replace banners and copyright notices, change method names, and perform other text-processing tasks.
This is a blog about Aba Search and Replace, a tool for replacing text in multiple files.
- Regular Expressions 101
- Regular expression for numbers
- Aba 2.6 released
- Search from the Windows command prompt
- Aba 2.5 released
- Our response to the war in Ukraine
- Check VAT ID with regular expressions and VIES
- Which special characters must be escaped in regular expressions?
- Aba 2.4 released
- Review of Aba Search and Replace with video
- Aba 2.2 released
- Discount on Aba Search and Replace
- Using search and replace to rename a method
- Cleaning the output of a converter
- Aba 2.1 released
- How to replace HTML tags using regular expressions
- Video trailer for Aba
- Aba 2.0 released