Aba 2.2 released
3 Jan 2012
Several bugs were fixed including incorrect PHP syntax highlight, crash when processing invalid UTF-8 or when changing a long replacement.
Many thanks to Stefan Schuck for updating the German translation. I'm looking for people who can translate Aba into other languages (especially, French and Spanish).
Replacing text in several files used to be a tedious and error-prone task. Aba Search and Replace solves the problem, allowing you to correct errors on your web pages, replace banners and copyright notices, change method names, and perform other text-processing tasks.
This is a blog about Aba Search and Replace, a tool for replacing text in multiple files.
- Which special characters must be escaped in regular expressions?
- Aba 2.4 released
- Review of Aba Search and Replace with video
- Aba 2.2 released
- Discount on Aba Search and Replace
- Using search and replace to rename a method
- Cleaning the output of a converter
- Aba 2.1 released
- How to replace HTML tags using regular expressions
- Video trailer for Aba
- Aba 2.0 released