Our response to the war in Ukraine
1 Oct 2022
In response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, I blocked all orders from Russia starting from March 2022. I fully support Ukraine in this terrible war and donate money to help Ukrainian refugees in Czech Republic.
Many of you are in a tough situation now due to the high inflation and the rising energy prices. So I introduce a 10% discount for all new Aba Search and Replace users, but especially for freelancers and small businesses who pay for the software from their own pocket.
Please use this coupon code at checkout:
The coupon code is valid until the end of 2022. I plan to release a new version within several weeks; the upgrade will be free for all registered users. Please stay tuned.
Thank you for your continuous support. Wishing you peace and good fortune.
Aba Search and Replace developer
Replacing text in several files used to be a tedious and error-prone task. Aba Search and Replace solves the problem, allowing you to correct errors on your web pages, replace banners and copyright notices, change method names, and perform other text-processing tasks.
This is a blog about Aba Search and Replace, a tool for replacing text in multiple files.
- Search from the Windows command prompt
- Aba 2.5 released
- Our response to the war in Ukraine
- Check VAT ID with regular expressions and VIES
- Which special characters must be escaped in regular expressions?
- Aba 2.4 released
- Review of Aba Search and Replace with video
- Aba 2.2 released
- Discount on Aba Search and Replace
- Using search and replace to rename a method
- Cleaning the output of a converter
- Aba 2.1 released
- How to replace HTML tags using regular expressions
- Video trailer for Aba
- Aba 2.0 released