Aba 2.4 released
5 Sep 2021The new version adds support for 4K monitors and very long paths (longer than 260 characters). I also fixed the annoying sound when typing a regular expression. Thanks to Pouemes, we now have a French translation. The upgrade is free for the registered users; your settings and previous searches are fully preserved.
Replacing text in several files used to be a tedious and error-prone task. Aba Search and Replace solves the problem, allowing you to correct errors on your web pages, replace banners and copyright notices, change method names, and perform other text-processing tasks.
This is a blog about Aba Search and Replace, a tool for replacing text in multiple files.
- Which special characters must be escaped in regular expressions?
- Aba 2.4 released
- Review of Aba Search and Replace with video
- Aba 2.2 released
- Discount on Aba Search and Replace
- Using search and replace to rename a method
- Cleaning the output of a converter
- Aba 2.1 released
- How to replace HTML tags using regular expressions
- Video trailer for Aba
- Aba 2.0 released